Safety and PreventionAt Porto Drach Apartments, the health and safety of our guests and staff has always been our priority.
As we begin our journey back to a new kind of normal, we want to assure you that Porto Drach will do everything necessary to guarantee that our guests are safe when staying with us.
Further to the recommendations of the World Health Organisation and health authorities, we have undertaken the advice of the renowned health lab – Biolinea to block the germ barrier as we move forward.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout all public areas
• High-touch surfaces such as handrails, staircases, elevator buttons etc. will be cleaned and disinfected continuously.
• Access to lifts will be limited to 1 person or 1 family at a time.
• Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures for all restrooms.
• Special ventilation procedures will take place for high quality indoor air.
• Protective glass screen at the reception desk
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at the entrance
• Receptionists will always disinfect desk area before starting any new check-in or check- out procedure.
• Floor markings will help maintain mandatory distances.
• Relevant information will be provided to all guests.
Restaurant & Bar
• Hand sanitizer dispensers can be found at the entrance of the restaurant
• We will ensure the social distancing rules between tables.
• Tables and chairs will be sanitized before any new guests are seated.
• Staff will be wearing masks and will be trained in maintaining social distances when serving.
• Menu options will be presented in digital form via QR codes.
• Disposable paper napkins will be used.
• All facilities are open but limited to a maximum number of guests in accordance with official guidelines. Our staff will ensure that social distancing rules are followed at all times.
• Water quality of the pool is constantly monitored to ensure maximum disinfection & the removal of microorganisms and bacteria.
• Sunbeds and pool loungers are placed with the necessary distances between them and will be disinfected on a daily basis.
• All our hotel staff will undergo specific training programs on procedures and important aspects in relation to the new health and hygiene measures.
• Personal protective equipment will be available for all staff members.
The entire Porto Drach team is looking forward to welcoming you soon.